Business Intelligence Analyst
Douleutaras.gr is looking for a talented and ambitious Business Intelligence Analyst for a full-time role!
Our company uses cutting-edge technology to connect any project with the right professional to execute it. We have achieved a huge level of growth over the last 24 months and with it, tons of data.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be responsible for harnessing the data and information we have to facilitate the right decisions for our customers, professionals and business. You will be collaborating internally with our Operations, Product and Sales & Marketing departments as well as communicating externally with our customers and professionals to create and answer important strategic questions. Your contribution will be critical in order to utilise, analyse and understand the data & information that are necessary in order to continue growing and expanding our business.
You will also work on creating a meaningful set of data that will allow functional teams to achieve better results and create statistical models that will allow our business to achieve its growth targets. You’ll be looked to not only explain what’s happening but also to suggest how we react to the data.
You have a strong combination of analytical prowess, technical aptitude and business judgement. You love crunching data, solving complex problems and creating patterns/stories behind them. You’re focused on results, a self-starter and have demonstrated success in using analytics to drive the understanding, progression and user engagement of a product or a project. You have either worked in a similar position for 1-5 years or you are a recent graduate with strong technical skills and a huge passion for numbers and analysis which you can demonstrate.
- Create/enhance data dashboards for every department/individual to enable them to track and to understand their progress against their KPIs. Use creative visualisations where necessary
- Identify the success drivers behind each KPI. Study patterns that result in positive or negative results
- Partner with product, marketing and ops teams to conduct in-depth qualitative and quantitative analyses to drive strategic decisions
- Use a broad understanding of Douleutaras.gr product and strategy to come up with and prioritise key in-depth analyses to inform important decisions
- Continuously evaluate and improve the ways we gather our data and the ways we can exploit them
- Conduct creative analyses to develop insights into complex questions
- Continuously improve our data infrastructure and BI tools to enhance accessibility and speed of data
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with exposure to Economics, Math, Statistics, Computer Science and/or Business
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive hands-on experience with Excel
- Sharp business judgment and ability to see past the noise in large datasets to summarize and present actionable insights
- Ability to multitask and take on diverse projects and a track record of delivering against timelines
- A true team player and problem-solver with a keen interest in technical, product and business challenges throughout the company
- Proven experience in quantitative and statistical analysis
Nice to have (but not required)
- Master’s degree in Statistics or other related subjects
- Startup experience
- Experience in using BI tools or other data visualization tools
- Experience in R or Python
- Experience in a quantitative or analytical role, preferably in tech, consulting, or finance
- Competitive compensation
- Participation in a fast developing company that is preparing to scale internationally
- Cooperation with a talented team that consists of experienced members with international experience
- A bespoke development plan that will allow you to utilise your potential and grow quickly
- A great company culture and environment that enables you to achieve your dreams
If you have what it takes, get in touch!