Do you understand that a great user experience leads to better brand recognition and repeat customers? Do you have a passion for creating great user experiences through user-centered design? We’re looking for an energetic and creative UI/UX Designer to help turn our vision to reality, working from the beginning to the end of product designing
Douleutaras.gr is the leading tech-enabled company for home services in Greece. We launched in March 2015 and since then we have helped more than 100.000 customers find the right expert for their job.
We have been growing extremely fast (more than €1m annual revenue in just 2 years of operation) and are supported by top-tier investors from Greek and abroad. We have assembled a world-class team and are looking for top talent. Join us in disrupting the €400 billion home services market!
About the role
You’ll be responsible for researching, designing, prototyping and implementing features for improving the overall customer’s experience. You’ll collaborate with every department in order to provide effective solutions to ad-hoc requests or complex issues. Apart from the product design, you’ll be responsible for delivering design material for our marketing campaigns.
The role demands great execution, bold innovation, passion with quality, solving problems with creativity while keeping the user in mind and dedication to deliver projects to the finish line.
- 3+ years product design experience with web products
- Formulate, establish, and annotate the navigation, functionality, organizational structure and page-to-page flows of our user experience at Douleutaras.gr, and through our affiliated sites and mobile applications
- Communicate designs through fully documented wireframes and prototypes
- Express user experience best practices across the company, and mentor colleagues and staff on best-in-class usability concepts
- You take a pragmatic approach to balancing user-centered design thinking with achieving business goals
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just 'how should it look' but also 'why are we building it’)
- Proven experience in designing beautiful, yet simple and intuitive interfaces for users
- Ability to follow brand guidelines and existing style guide
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail and passion for staying on top of new technologies and trends in UI/UX design
- Proficiency in raster and vector design software tools like Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Inkscape
Nice to have
- Experience designing products for growth (e.g. conversion optimization, A/B testing) is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus
- You will feel the thrill of owning a business and marvel just a few weeks later at what you have achieved
- Impact the lives of our millions of customers and of the professionals we partner with
- Being a part of an international team that has grown 10 times in just two years
- Competitive compensation and potential for stock options
- Equipment of your choice
- A bespoke development plan that will allow you to utilise your potential and grow quickly
- The pleasure of being part of a high-performance team that works hard but has plenty of fun in the process